Sunday, November 23, 2008

Rain Lover <3

I am a rain lover.
I can hear the alluring sounds of raindrops hitting the ground outside.
Oh how I want to frolic in the continually falling raindrops.
The sound is calming, the touch refreshing, the sight mesmerizing.
I can happily stand and stare at the rain, and the affect it has on the world is falls onto.
I see how the wood fences are dampened and become a darker shade of brown.
I see the grass blades, grasping and gently holding the water droplets.
I see the animals frolic and flutter in the calming weather.
I see puddles slowly forming, and inviting critters to drink it's contents.
Alas, I have to stay within the warm confinements of my home.
I may not be hugged by the rain and dampened.
I may not frolic in the paths of the falling water droplets.
I may only stand here; watching.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the rain too,
I find i can't sleep at night unless i hear rain outside.
often thats not a good thing. xD

I'm a random, apologies.

Anonymous said...

You should try frolicing in the rain too-it's great!
:]

Justthat. said...

I love the rain =]
Next time go out and jump in all the puddles etc

best feeling =]